We are excited to announce DSITE is teaming up with GRITS to bring you the 2021 Virtual Winter Meeting. The meeting will be virtual and will be held on March 18th, 2021.
The meeting will be held via Zoom. All meeting links will be provided in your confirmation email.
***We are not charging for the meeting this year since it is virtual, but if you would like to make a donation to DSITE Student Scholarships, we have added that option!***
Thursday, March 18
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM | “Connected” Smart Work Zones – Acey Roberts, PE and Glenn Havinoviski, PE, WGI
- 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM | Intersection Control Evaluation (ICE) Tool – Jonathan Reid, PE, Arcadis
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM | How to Own Your Network – Mandy Anderson, PE, PTOE, Garver and Jamie Gilbert, PE, GBA System Integrators
- 10:30 AM – 10:40 AM | Break
- 10:40 AM – 11:10 AM | First Modern Roundabout on a High-Speed Approach – Brian Hovanec, PE, MDOT
- 11:10 AM – 11:40 AM | Wejo Connected Vehicle Data – Alex Hainen, University of Alabama
- 11:40 AM – 12:30 PM | Projects at the Edge – Case Studies in Being First- Smith Siromaskul, P.E., P. Eng., HDR
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM | Lunch Break
- 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM | Traffic Bowl
- 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM | DSITE Business Meeting
Click Below to Download the Agenda
Register for the 2020 Fall Meeting below:
For Student Scholarship Donation, please select the donation amount in multiples of $10.